Hear Ye! Hear Ye! You are all invited to my Royal Wedding Party!
English Sweets are a must...
Betty Crocker click here for instructions
How cute are these Engagement Ring Mini Cupcakes
these are also from Betty Crocker, click here for instructions, please note the instructions do not tell where and how they attached them to the ring!
Nigella Lawson's Strawberries and Cream Mini Muffins
(This recipe was in People Magazine)
1 cup strawberries, diced into quarter inch pieces
1 squeeze of lemon juice
1 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 tsp. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line mini muffin tins with baking cups.
2. Put diced strawberries in a bowl and spritz lemon juice on them and stir.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
4. In a small bowl, beat together oil, sour cream, vanilla, and egg. Pour mixture over dry ingredients, stirring to combine with a wooden spoon. Fold in strawberries.
5. Divide batter into paper cups evenly. Bake for 12-14 minutes
6. Place on a wire rack to cool. Once cool, shake powdered sugar over cooled muffins.
makes 24 mini muffins
These Photo Props are amazing!
Will and Kate Wedding Photo booth Props
These are from Paper and Cake
You Can purchase them at Etsy, then print and cut out!
This will be the hit of the Party! Everyone wants to be a Princess!!!!!
FREE Bunting Download from Make Merry Events!
How Cute and Festive!
also from Etsy, these cute gift boxes!
Send home some English Treats!