Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Tacos
Adapted from Ericasweettooth.com
Butter flavored spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with tinfoil
- Take large pieces of tin foil (one for every taco you plan on making) and shape it into a thick "C"
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and pour onto a plate
- Spray both sides of a tortilla with the butter spray and coat both sides with cinnamon sugar
- Fold tortilla in half and place tinfoil "C" inside so the taco maintains its shape during baking
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping them halfway through
- Allow tacos to cool completely before filling with your favorite ice cream and toppings
Strawberry and Banana "Pico de gallo"
Dessert Taco Bar???