Monday, January 24, 2011

Comfort Food Party by Pottery Barn

Not Just A Mommy posted this party from Pottery Barn.

This awesome party is in the latest Pottery Barn magazine. They put together a comfort food party to go along with their  serveware that actually says 'comfort food'! Can't you just smell the mac & cheese?
How I dream of having all of these bowls...
This is my favorite item from this collection! I would love to have this personalized beverage server!


I am absolutely filing this away as a party 'must-do!' They've done all the work for you, with a free invitation pdf, hostess tips chockful of ideas, recipes, even an iTunes playlist. 

There are more party ideas listed,
A great new resource for party ideas, party planning, recipes and gift ideas!

I heart Pottery Barn!




1 comment:

chelsea said...

Hi Cheryl, Chelsea here. When I first saw your site and saw the image above of your blog I said to myself this would be a very interesting site. Looking forward on reading and learning a lot from your blog.
--
Seattle Real Estate