Sunday, February 13, 2011

Picture Perfect Birthday Party

 My Daughter's Birthday is Valentine's Day!
This year she wanted a camera. This theme had me thinking for a while...how to combine Birthday, Valentine's Day and Camera...
 "11 Year's in a Flash", of course! It mind seem obvious now, but it took some thought and planning!

I Love these Cake/ Cupcake toppers
They are from Bug and Boo on Etsy...they are so cute and worth ordering!

 I set up a "Photo Booth" in a corner of the house and had a few props. I ordered them from 
Paper and Cake on Etsy, printed them, cut out and glued to wooden dowels. the props were a huge hit!

 Oh Snap! 

Also in the photo booth we used a dry erase board to make Mug Shots.
These got a little out of hand...(Teenage Boys and Mug Shots is not a good combo!)
We also had some guitars from Playstation and these were a better match!

 Easy Decorations were three Old Camera's (Not Digital!) these looked cool on table.




Her gift (Camera) was given to her early, We need a camera for photo booth and other activities, read on for more ideas...













After photo booth we had a PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!
This was a HUGE success!
We had teams of two and I made a list of 30 items from around the neighborhood and they had to photograph the item or activity I had them accomplish. 
Some ideas are team member jumping, team member in front of a yellow car, etc.
(I asked people to bring a camera prior to party)

Happy Birthday Sabrina!
p.s. I can't wait to borrow your new Camera!
xoxo