Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation Party Ideas

Last minute Graduation Party Ideas!
this is a tutorial to make a Graduation Banner from Paint samples
You can make this from any paper, and it is a cute graduation cap templet to use for other projects as well...Thank you "Make It Lovely.com"
easy to make diplomas...I would even try ribbon added to Pirrouette Cookies
this is from a beautiful graduation dessert table found at Celebrations at Home Blog

These are super easy Reese's Graduation Caps
Instructions Found at Not So Idle Hands Blogspot.Com
Black Paper, Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups and I used Ribbon for my Tassels
These Mini Graduation Cap Cupcakes are super easy...
Find the recipe here at Betty Crocker
last but not least add this free printable to your cookie jar.
We are having a giant cookie jar with chocolate chip cookies and using the label
One Smart Cookie!
Free printable cookie labels can be found here from No Fuss Fabulous

Happy Graduation!




1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your cute ideas! I plan to stop by whenever I have a party to plan.

In other news, I passed the Versatile Blog Award on to you! Stop by http://lauralazewski.blogspot.com/2011/06/two-awards-in-one-week.html and pick it up! Happy blogging :).