Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Krispy Kreme Donut Party


Happy Mother's Day!
This was our Mother's Day Party!!!!

"Krispy Kreme Donut Party: Mother's Make Life Sweet!"
This is a super easy party to pull together!
I went to Krispy Kreme and they gave me hats and boxes...
I just had to go on Mother's Day and pick up Hot Donuts!
No Baking Required!!!!!




As for the sign "Hot Donuts Now"
I printed an enlarged photo at Costco Print Center for $3.00!

Color Story is easy and so pretty, Pink and Green...

If only my photography skills were better....This party was visually simple and sweet!

This easy Mother's Day Party works for any theme, birthday, Father's Day, Baby Shower..who doesn't like Donuts????

(This party was inspired by Little Blue Boo
Check out her beautifully photographed Krispy Kreme inspired Party, and a sweet reason behind her party...Keep up the Fight Ashley...)



1 comment:

Laura said...

very cute and non-intimidating! I tried a hot Krispy Kreme a few weeks ago and sadly learned I no longer like them. all of those calories I'll save :). But I imagine I still love the blueberry cake doughnuts they sell - yum. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day.