Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bloomsy Box…a new way to enjoy fresh flowers delivered

I recently was asked to review Bloomsybox.com

I have to say, I was so excited to open this beautiful box of sunflowers!
They are beautiful, fresh and everyday they keep opening up more and more!
I LOVE THEM!
 BloomsyBox.com is a  subscription-based service  which they send monthly flowers fresh from the farms to homes and businesses’. (they are like a  Birchbox of flowers…:))
You simply sign up for fresh and unique flowers with monthly delivery at very affordable prices.
A basic subscription costs $34.99 per bouquet for a monthly delivery. 

They are different from the average floral supplier: First, no mixed bouquets with unnecessary extras – BloomsyBox only deals in "single-variety"- hand-tied bunches; second, the flowers are sourced direct from suppliers in South America, Holland, Thailand and California meaning no middle-man mark-up to increase the price.
This makes a great gift, or a great gift for yourself every month!


please note
These were my own photos…
these Sunflowers make me Smile :)




xoxo





No comments: