Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day "Teachers Gift Idea"


This is an easy an inexpensive teacher gift for Valentine's Day...
I bought hand sanitizer and stickers. I added ribbon and a card....
The hardest part is getting the labels off...you will need a lot of Goo Gone!

Click here for the link, to where I first saw this great gift idea.

p.s. sorry for such a long time between posting...stay tuned for a good party coming soon! Hint: My Daughter's birthday is Valentine's Day!

p.s.s. I love hearing from you, please feel free to add comments, ideas, or suggestions!

2 comments:

BA said...

Have not been in touch for ages---but I made these for the teachers at my daughter's school--thanks for the idea!! They were easy and turned out great!!! Still following along--just quiet these days!!Never had the 60's party--planning it for the Spring--so if you have any new ideas--pass them along~!!!!!!
Any ideas for Dr. Seuss's B-day???
BA

Sara said...

This is an awesome and inexpensive idea! .......and so useful too!