Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Owl Theme Party

My Daughter's Birthday is Valentine's Day!
This party could be Valentine's Day or Birthday Party....





The Goody Bags

Hope you had a blast!

Valentine Barrettes and "Cootie Catchers"

sources:
free printable banner and cupcake toppers "Valentine's Day Owl Party" by Mirabelle Creations
Cake Topper made by Me!
Mercury Owls from West Elm
Girls Goodie Bags, Valentine Barrettes by Cheryl, "Cootie Catchers" printable by Skip to My Lou
Boys Goodie Bag, Rolo Dynamite made by Me!
"Owl Be Your Friend Forever" free printable by Living Locurto

1 comment:

Laura said...

my sister would love me forever if I threw a party like this for her! I'm going to make a heart shaped cake (we do every year) but that's about as festive as I'm planning this year.