Saturday, September 24, 2011

Football Tailgate Party Ideas

A follower on this blog emailed me with a special request for ideas for a Tailgate party.
I have been thinking about this idea for some time and couldn't wait to re-post this fabulous Tailgate Party I originally saw posted on Amy Atlas' Blog. Mirabelle Creations is the creator of this festive party. This original party idea could easily be adapted with your  team Name and Colors....







for more details, and instructions on how to make her Tailgating Chandelier click here
All I can say is "Go Big Blue!"


3 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE these. Especially the pies. Yum.

Deanna at Mirabelle Creations said...

Thanks for featuring my party on your blog, Cheryl!!

Bingo Maker said...

Fabulous job! This helps tremendously and I look forward to using your ideas. Thank you for sharing!