Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tailgate Baby Shower!

I recently got the nicest email from Taylor Etchison, she is a graphic design artist and creates creative, fun, and unique Invitations.

she writes:

"I wanted to share with you the invitations I recently made for my upcoming baby shower. Not really into traditional baby showers, I begged my family and friends to do something a little different. So in October, we're going to tailgate at my Alma Mater's homecoming football game! We're calling the party "Beer, brats, baby."

I love her color combinations!
Here is her design for her Baby Shower Tailgate Party..."Beer,Brats,Baby!"


She wanted to capture an athletic theme that paid homage to the school the couple loves so much, without any tacky colors or football turf. The balance she found was to go vintage — really vintage. The invitations are designed around a 1900s football theme. The four-panel invitation opens up to reveal all kinds of helpful information about lodging, things to do if you don’t like football (or BG, I guess!), directions and shuttles.



The RSVP helps carry the old school feeling through, with a photo of a real 1900s game, leather helmets and all, gracing the back side.




I can't wait to see photos of this creative and fun Baby Shower!
photos and website: TaylorEtchison,wordpress.com
etsy store for more designs:Etsy designs/Taylor Etchison


No comments: