Little Mini Pinatas
Made from Crepe Paper!!!
Fill with Hot Tamales or any treat you want!!!
Here is a cute tutorial from PartyPinching.com
1. Place a 7" or 8" salad plate on cardstock and trace around the plate. Cut the circle out of the paper and cut in half.
2. Form cone and secure with tape.
3. Wrap cone with green tissue paper, taping the bottom. Fill with your choice of candy (I used Hot Tamales).
Twist the top of the tissue paper to form a stem.
5. Using red crepe paper, make small cuts halfway through the paper to create fringe.
6. Carefully wrap the fringed crepe paper around the cone, securing it with a glue stick while wrapping.
7. Continue wrapping until you reach the top.
If you substitute the red crepe paper for orange, they make cute little carrots for Easter too!
Little Treats for Cinco De Mayo!!!!