Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Candy Card







This is my Valentine Card for my husband.
I used large index cards and a medal circle clamp in the corner, and glue dots to hold the candy on the cards.

This is what I wrote:

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart.
I love you to Pieces (Reese's Pieces). You've truly been a Lifesaver since the day I met you!
You are my Joy (Almond Joy) in life.
when I am with you I am on the MilkyWay, watching the Starbursts across the sky.
No matter what I always get Butterfingers for you.
You make me feel like 100,000 Grand, even though sometimes I am an Airhead.
I want to kiss and hold you Now and Later, you are so Kissable.
With Mounds of Hugs and Kisses...
xoxo
Cheryl

p.s.  we are making one for the Grandma's too......(if you read this blog update, act surprised!!!!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is so cute! I want to do this!