Friday, September 5, 2008

Party Like A Rock Star








In July, for my husbands birthday, we had a "Party Like a Rock Star Party".
It all started with my nephew Trevor, he was showing me Rock Band and he had a poster  he had made that said "Rock is Awsum".....

I loved the poster and loved Rock Band!

I made backstage passes on my computer, found the lanyards at Office Depot...
Made demo tapes of the music from Rock Band....
Made chocolate cupcakes and put stars on top....
Bought strobe lights from Spencer gifts....
Made signs that said "Recording session in progress"...
Best thing ever is the TOUR BUS!!!! (my brother has one!!!)....
Had t-shirts printed that had Trevor's design (Rock is Awsum)....
Found a guitar pinata at Target....
Have everyone dress like Rock Stars (my brother showed up as a roadie/bouncer!!!)
Fireworks....(BIG HIT)

AND THE BEST IDEA IS.....INVITE ONLY FAMILY!!!!
(we all could just relax, drink and PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS!!!!!


No comments: