Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DIY Monster Candy Jars and DIY Monster Candy Bags


my favorite is the Frankenstein!!!!

You need candle sticks, glass bowls, heavy duty glass glue and  plain black vinyl sticker sheets. I bought my candle sticks and glass bowls from a dollar store. Last but not least lots of candies!
The candies here were marshmallows and sixlets candies.
For more information and a full tutorial is here at Celebration Shoppe.

Now for extra cute DIY candy gift bags:


The fabulous thing is, these aren’t only cute. They’re super simple. All you’ll need are pretzel cello bags from the craft store,  and a wide tip Sharpie! Crafting doesn’t get much easier than that.
I just filled each with candies (orange gumballs for my jack-o-lantern, green and white sixlets for my Frankenstein and mini marshmallows for my ghost), tied them with pretty ribbons and done.

Thank you Celebration Shoppe for this extra cute DIY project! I love both and can't wait to make these!!!

No comments: